- Display resolutions: 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768
- Displays up to 24-bit color
- 900 LE's
- Video & audio development board
- VGA IP Core reference design & demo
- Compatible with Microtronix Multi-port SDRAM IP Core
Microtronix is proud to offer the innovative Lancelot VGA IP Design Kit solution for customers wanting to develop video IP based solutions. The Lancelot Kit comes complete with an IP core written in VHDL that can be synthesized for all Altera FPGA devices.
The Kit comes with a small hardware board that includes a 24-bit RAMDAC, VGA connector, stereo audio connector, and 2 PS/2 connectors. The daughter board connects using Santa Cruz expansion headers. The Kit will display an image up to 1024x768 pixels and 24-bit colour.
This add-on board is compatible with the Microtronix Product Starter Kit and the Altera Nios II Development Kits.
- Evaluation board provides:
- 24-bit RAMDAC
- VGA connector
- Stereo audio connector
- Dual PS/2 connectors
- Supported FPGA devices: Cyclone I, II, Stratix I , II
- Core written in VHDL
Upgrade your standard SDRAM Memory Controller IP Core
With the Microtronix Multi-port SDRAM Memory Controller IP Core you can boost your Nios performance by more than 16 times