- Camera Link Transceiver IP Core supporting:
- Standard Base, Medium & Full Channel Link interfaces
- 8, 10, and 12-bit video resolutions
- Transmission clock rates to 85 MHz.
- Bi-directional serial Camera Link communication
- Configuration GUI streamlines design process
- Software source code supporting Camera Link serial communication
- Reference designs
The Microtronix Camera Link Development Kit targets designers building vision systems incorporating Camera Link™ communication interfaces. The design kit is based on the Microtronix ViClaro III Video Host Board and the Quad-link LVDS Interface HSMC Daughter Card, the HDMI Transmitter HSMC Daughter Card and three MDR26 Camera Link cables for connecting peripheral devices. The kit includes a 1-year OpenCore Plus evaluation license for the Microtronix Camera Link Transceiver IP core.
The Camera Link Development Kit comes complete with Quartus reference design for the Microtronix ViClaro III and Altera Cyclone III Dev Kits supporting a standard Base Channel Link configuration. The design example takes a Camera Link input from a digital camera and outputs the video to a monitor using the Microtronix HDMI HSMC Daughter Card. The designs are built around Altera’s video IP framework and demonstrate 24-bit RGB frame capture, video scaling, the use of camera control signals and serial communication. The designs can easily be modified to support 10 and 12-bit video data streams or Medium or Full Channel Link configurations.
The Camera Link Development Kit is specifically targeted at industrial video applications including:
- Industrial vision systems
- High-speed video interconnects
- Camera Link frame grabber devices
- Camera Link interface conversion
- Camera Link video processing equipment
Kit Contents and Deliverables
- Microtronix ViClaro III Video Host Board (PN: 6252-00-00)
- Microtronix Quad-link LVDS Interfaces HSMC Daughter Card (PN: 6253-01-01)
- Microtronix HDMI Transmitter HSMC Daughter Card (PN: 6266-01-01)
- Three MDR26 Camera Link Cables
- Microtronix 1-year OpenCore Plus IP core license for Camera Link Transceiver IP core
- Technical Support