- Optimized for video applications
- Single core provides both LVDS transmitter and receiver functions
- Support for both 28-bit and 35-bit parallel data
- Supports 1, 2 and 4 link configurations
- No transmit PLL clock fine tuning required
The Quad Link LVDS Interface HSMC Daughter Card supports receive and transmit LVDS links each consisting of 5 data channels and 1 clock for a total of 48 LVDS channels. The standard configuration of 20 Tx + 4 clk and 20 Rx + 2 clk, is capable of supporting LCD display panels up to 1080p at 100/120Hz. On-board LVDS termination resistors can be removed to convert receiver channels into transmitters as required to support 12 or 14-bit color applications.
The LVDS interface signals can be used for: capturing LVDS video data, connecting to a Camera Link interfaces or for connecting to LCD panels using LVDS, Mini-LVDS, RSDS, and PPDS low-voltage panel interface signaling. Custom LVDS daughter cards supporting alternative panel interface headers can be designed to meet your custom requirements.
Included Microtronix IP Core*
- Video LVDS Transmitter / Receiver IP Core
- Quad Link LVDS Interface Daughter Card
- Installation CD with Reference Designs
*Note: Microtronix provides a one year OpenCore Plus license for the included IP