- HDMI Transmitter / Receiver
- Analog YCrCb Video Receiver
- Supports 480i / 720p / 1080i / 1080p @ 50/60 Hz
- EDID data reading / writing
- Auto detection of monitor through Hot-Plug
- Altera compatible HSMC expansion connector
- HD video reference design
The Microtronix HDMI Receiver / Transmitter HSMC Daughter Card interfaces a HDMI receiver and transmitter to your Altera FPGA development kit using the HSMC expansion connector. The receiver also supports an analog component video (YCbCr) interface.
The card uses the Analog Device AD9889 HDMI Transmitter and AD9880B HDMI Receiver a to support HDTV formats up to 1080p at 60 Hz. The Receiver offers designers the flexibility of both an analog interface and HDMI receiver integrated on a single chip.
The cores require the use of an I2C IP Core for device configuration.
Included Microtronix IP Core
Microtronix provides a one year OpenCore Plus license for their I2C Master Controller IP Core.
Supplied HD Video Quartus Reference Design
The Microtronix HDMI Receiver / Transmitter HSMC Daughter Card is supplied with HD video pass-through reference design for:
- Altera Cyclone III Starter Kit
- Altera Stratix III FPGA Development Kit
- Microtronix ViClaro III HD Video IP Development Kit
- HDMI Receiver / Transmitter HSMC Daughter Card
- Installation CD with Reference Designs, I2C IP Core and documentation