SMK is a Server Motor Kit designed for developers to learn about the servo motor control and build their robot machine. It includes one servo motor driver daughter card and one servo motor (we offer the option for more motors). The motor driver card can drive 24 servo motors at most. It can be used to drive a multiple-joint robot machine, such as Hexapod Robot, Biped Robot, and Arm Robot.
The motor driver daughter card has a 3.3V 2x20 GPIO interface which can connect to the DE series of FPGA boards as a host board, e.g., DE0-Nano and DE0-Nano-SoC. The host board can send PWM signals to the motor driver card to control the rotate angle of servo motors.
The kit includes the PWM IP and application examples showing how to control the servo motor. With the examples, developers can easy develop their robot machines .
Motor Driver Daughter Card
- Input 6.2~12V DC for driving motors
- Provide 5V DC power output for host board
- 2X20 3.3V GPIO Interface
- Drive 24 servo motors at most
- Fuse protection for each servo driving port
- Build-In Altera CPLD and Power Monitor Chip:
- Battery voltage monitor
- Total current monitor
- Auto shutdown when battery is low or total current is too high y
- Source code is available for users to modify according to their application
Servo Motor MG966R
- Rotation Angle: 0~120
- Weight: 55g
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Stall torque: 9.4kg/cm (4.8v); 11kg/cm (6.0v)
- Operating speed: 0.19sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.15sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8~ 6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
The Servo Motor Card can connect to DE serial FPGA boards as shown below.
|Servo Motor Kit User Manual||2395||2016-09-12|| |
|Servo Motor Kit CD-ROM|| 1.0.2 || ||2016-09-12|| |
The video contains simple servo demo and a complex Spider Robot with 18 servo motor,
Art Now by Alex (c) copyright 2011 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/AlexBeroza/30344 Ft: Snowflake
- Servo Motor Card x1
- MG996R Servo Motor x1
- 40-pin 2x20 GPIO Cable x1
- System CD Download Guide